Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Birthday discount code

(Topic created on: 04-01-2021 01:11 PM)
bestlobber
Journeyman
Options

I have a birthday discount code that does not work and has not expired - it will not work even on full priced items in stock and cannot seem to find correct department to help either.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Fuz1
Explorer
Options

Hi I was sent a birthday discount voucher that expires 31/01/21. It says in the small print it works with other promotions. I amtrying to apply it to a TV that is discounted but it won't let me. Please help.

0 Likes
Fuz1
Explorer
Options

Did you manage to get the code working.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@bestlobber: If you're having some trouble applying your birthday code to a purchase on our website, then please reach out to our Online Shop Support Team via the link below, where an advisor will be able to look into this for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
bestlobber
Journeyman
Options

Hello Andrew

I have done this several times and been given telephone numbers and e-mail addresses via live chat and calls all to no avail as it has been proven not to work by Samsung agents and it has been so time consuming with no remedy and as I suggested issuing another code known to work would have helped but no and so I have missed the TV sales at the end of the year and it is so frustrating and disappointing as well as costly as i could have bought in the sale elsewhere.

0 Likes
Fuz1
Explorer
Options

I went on chat and was told to ring the Samsung number. I did and the person was not able to help. The code says on the small print works alongside other promotions. This is clearly not the case. I'm ready to get LG or Sony of similar spec tv. If I can't apply the 15% birthday the the following tv is too expensive.

2020 55" Q80T QLED 4K HDR Smart TV

bestlobber
Journeyman
Options

No - and it has been so time consuming with even Samsung agents unable to use the code and it would have been helpful if they had just issued a replacement code they had tested.

0 Likes
bestlobber
Journeyman
Options

This almost mirrors my problem  which was also a 15% birthday code not affected by other promotions and it is so time consuming for no result and coincidentally I am looking at LG. It seems that this may be a common problem and to date I have had no positive feedback. Perhaps in your case and mine also they could have offered a replacement code that had been tested. I have raised it as a complaint last week but no response or explanation why even live chat or other services

can use the code after they tested it.

0 Likes
Alun Jones
First Poster
Options

I'm in the same position, had a birthday code and it doesn't work on anything, just says invalid code.

0 Likes
Fred29
Student
Options

Hey, had the same issue. After alot of messing around I finally got it fixed :

• Open an incognito Chrome window
    • Go to samsung.com and accept all cookies
    • Voucher code should now work