@dainis_cakuls: Sorry to hear of your frustration. How long have you had your Galaxy S20 FE for? The phone features an intelligent battery that learns your usage patterns over time, and optimises the battery accordingly, however it can sometimes take a few weeks for the benefits to become tangible. In the meantime, please attempt the following energy saving tips in an effort to improve your overall battery life.
- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recent Apps button
- Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby Device Scanning > Off
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On.