Did you mean: 

Original topic:

battery

(Topic created on: 20/02/21 17:31)
ben8998
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hello I've had this phone for about a year and now I'm having trouble with the battery having to charge it 2/3 times a day. Am I gonna have to get a new battery? Or is there any thing I can do in the settings? Thanks 😊
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yea I have had s4 which as far as I can remember was fine, s7 s8 was awful, my s10 plus was a little bit better but still bad and now the S20 is pretty poor again, it's not end of world because I can charge whenever and since dropping wqhd to fhd it seems to have helped but I just think 5 hours to a 4000 mah battery is poor when a 3000 mah can get 8. I think its just a draw back of samsung you get bad battery life period
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
but I would never go back to iphone as I have had so many problems with bugs screens and software, samsung are so reliable they just need to nail this battery life
0 Likes
ben8998
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I think it could be down to the chips we have because from seeing reviews on YouTube the American chips are a lot better for battery
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yea that could be the case, I have seen many people here reporting great battery life, I think my issue is I use the AOD and my phone is in constant location tracking for family members via Google maps, I talk alot on my phone too and that doesn't count to screen on time
0 Likes