Did you mean: 

Original topic:

battery

(Topic created on: 21/02/21 15:15)
ben8998
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hello I've had this phone for about a year and now I'm having trouble with the battery having to charge it 2/3 times a day. Am I gonna have to get a new battery? Or is there any thing I can do in the settings? Thanks 😊
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Aklima
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi,
u probably have battery issue. Maybe u can wait for the new software update and see the difference.
0 Likes
Geordieboy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
hi. I've got similar issue. Mine lasts about half a day (12hrs), but if I'm using it, it drains really quick. Yesterday it went down 50% in 2hrs, when I was just surfing the net and reading books(offline).

I've tried everything to rectify issues, but to no avail.

What model do you have? I've an S20 5G.
When did you get yours? I got mine last August.
0 Likes
ben8998
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
hello 👋 I have the S20+ 5G. I got it last year but can't remember what month. it's been a problem since the android 11 update. because my wife has a note 10 and she got the update at the beginning of the month and she has the same problem as me.
0 Likes
Geordieboy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Same here. Mine was bad before update, but after Android 11 installed, it got worse. I've got to the stage now, where I'd rather buy a new phone than continue with this one, if a new update fix isn't included in next update.
AshS20
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have an s20 5G got it in November and I get diabolical battery life
0 Likes
AshS20
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I get 4 hours sot, if I am really careful with the phone and use it constantly after unplugging then my record is 7 hours, for reference, my old iPhone 11 Pro would get me 7-8 hours everyday without trying. I prefer Samsung I just wish they would sort battery life out.
0 Likes
AshS20
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
and this is with no 5g or 120hz I think I could kill the S20 in 3 hours if those were on
0 Likes
ben8998
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I just don't think samsung have been as good with battery life since the s9. because when I had a s10 I could never seem to make it last a day
0 Likes
ben8998
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
just worse now with the s20
0 Likes