Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Usage/Drain

(Topic created on: 05/02/21 10:20)
Geordieboy
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I know I've previously posted about battery drain, but now its getting really bad.

Is anyone else having as bad statistics as me? 11.5hrs for full charge and 101% daily usage.

I just want to know that other people are finding the S20 range as bad as me. (I've S20 5G).

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yeah, I understand, it's a pain at the best if times having to do a reset but a nightmare if Smart Switch goes pear shaped. If I was you I'd bite the bullet, a faulty battery could deteriorate quickly so it may fail sooner rather than later. Plus having a phone looking for a charger, like a dog looking for a lamppost all the time isn't much fun.
Geordieboy
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'll give it a few more days, to try and figure out if there's anything I can do, as well as do a "practice" Smart Switch back up (to make sure it's not corrupted)
0 Likes
AshS20
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
to be honest I don't see that as a problem, that's what mines like and the s10 plus before was the same, samsungs are like 5.0 range rovers they just tear through energy, its the 1 poor thing about them, the only thing the iPhone can beat samsung is battery, I had a little 11 Pro with a 3000 mah battery is it would get me 8 hrs screen on time everyday without fail, I just accept with samsung that it needs topping up if you have a busy day
0 Likes
AshS20
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
this was mine yesterday, to reach 6 hours I need to be using the phone solidly with hardly any standby time, I would also not make a phone call in the 6 hours, every single samsung I have had has been exactly the same and I have just accepted it,

Screenshot_20210205-060934_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
Geordieboy
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Fair enough, I suppose. I don't want to send it for repair, due to hassle of factory reset.
I really just wanted to know if others were as bad as mine.
0 Likes
AshS20
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yea your phones fine unless you disable half the phone that's what it's like, end of day for me I am never far from a charger and it charges fast,
0 Likes