Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery life

(Topic created on: 13-03-2021 11:25 PM)
Ikbenjelly
Pioneer
Options

S20 ultra one ui 3.1 and march update installed. Now digital wellbeing and app continuity draining more than 1% battery every hour each in the background...samsung browser used to drain about 10% every hour on wifi now after update and app continuity on it drains 20% .... i like being able to share/ continue on my tab s7 but it cost too much batterylife... before update 7/8 screen on time...now barely 5 hours... i turned off app continuity to test some more... any one else notice? 

11 REPLIES 11
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

No it looks like we did not understand, I was referring to going into the costum mode and you to the power saving present which can use the fps limiter.

In game plugins in game booster plus go into costum mode (not power saving) and from there keep the res at 100, keep the fps at 60 but switch the performance option to more power saving (the one all on the right). You should not experience any frame caps............................................................................

Archer
Ikbenjelly
Pioneer
Options

I have tried that on s10+ en s20 ultra that will not save batterylife... also the 120hz option will default back to 60hz..

But like i said after deleting cache partition and play services it drains less....but the one ui 3.1 update just drains a bit more battery if you use the app continuity feature .. i just got the tab s7+ and there is  some  unavoidable battery drain if you use the new features like auto smart switching of the galaxy buds+ between the 2 devices and copy clipboard text sharing between the 2 devices... it uses samsung account synch and bluetooth 

0 Likes