Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life

(Topic created on: 30-05-2022 12:06 PM)
Sheshnag
First Poster
Options
The battery life of my 3 year old phone S20+ has become really bad. Doesn't even last for the working hours. I leave home about 7 am and am back by 5 pm and my battery is already dead.  During the day I would have watched video about 1 hour. But very limited use otherwise. I do not have games on my phone and regularly shut apps staying on in the background. What can I do to make battery last longer? It used to last all day before.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
StephanN
Journeyman
Options
Unfortunatelt sounds like the battery has reached EOL. Have the same issue, worse still software keeps informing the battery is in great condition.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A batteries screen on time and standby time will diminish over time from usage and charging and discharging the battery from charging it up.

Have a look in your phone's Battery and Device Care under battery to see whats using your battery @Sheshnag 

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can assess the phone and give a costing to replace the battery.

Or depending on the cost of replacing the battery and general condition of your phone you may want to consider selling / trading in that one and buy a newer model.

However you decide to proceed I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes