Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Bass and treble dial for sound preferences

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 04:01 PM)
Goel
Pioneer
Options
On the S8 I was used to having a bass and treble dial in the sound settings, this was particularly useful to turn up bass/treble for my earphones without having to manually change the equaliser or adapted sound setting.

I realised this was removed, it would be very nice have it kept in the sound settings.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Ah ok, when you change the volume on your phone, try tapping the arrow at the end of the volume bar. Do you see 3 bars (the EQ logo)? If so, tap that and you should get the 2 dials. (Screenshot shows you what you should be able to see, and where the EQ button is)

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hey there Goel!

You can get that function back by installing an addon called SoundAssist, which should enable you to get the bass and treble dials back. You should also be able to get them in a Floating Window if that helps at all.

Keep being awesome!
Tom 🙂
Goel
Pioneer
Options
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply. I installed but I couldn't see those two large dials I would get on the S8 in SoundAssist. I see equaliser options and custom sound preferences but nothing with the two dials.

Thanks,
Goel
0 Likes
Solution
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Ah ok, when you change the volume on your phone, try tapping the arrow at the end of the volume bar. Do you see 3 bars (the EQ logo)? If so, tap that and you should get the 2 dials. (Screenshot shows you what you should be able to see, and where the EQ button is)
Goel
Pioneer
Options
Hi Tom,

That's brilliant! Thanks for the help, I see the two dials now. I appreciate the assistance :smiling-face:

Goel