Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back to Xiaomi

(Topic created on: 26-12-2021 11:09 PM)
Kris G
Voyager
Options

S20Ultra, after all the useless updates, nothing really got fixed. The phone is slow to unlocking with face/finger.
Main camera pics are not better than S21 Ultra or some Xiaomi phone i had since end of 2019.
Battery life is not good enough.

Trying to sell the 8months old S20Ultra in a very good shape, ends with a price tag of 300Eur.
No one wants to pay more for this ***** of a phone.

That being said, Xiaomi 11T pro is an awesome end of this story.

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
S21 Ultra is no better to be honest.

I'm looking at getting rid of this piece of **** and getting a Xiaomi. Just not sure which one but it must have 5g.
Kris G
Voyager
Options

half of the Xiaomi phones have 5G, and since a while a 120W charger.
If you don't need it for gaming then you don't need a 'pro' version.
And you are aware of the fact, that those phones are not waterproof, so if it lands in a puddle of water, it may be the end for the phone.
No storage card slot either.

Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Thanks for your message 👍

The things I would love on a decent device include:

4k screen (Xiaomi tend to max out at HD)
Fast charging - tick
Decent cameras - tick
Decent software - can't say
Regular updates - Samsung win
Customer Service - Samsung lose
Network signal - S21 Ultra AWFUL

Been looking at the Xiaomi 11 (or 11T) but aware 12 is imminent this week (all be it might be a couple of months before it comes to UK).

Also intrigued by Poco F3 5g as the cheap option
Pete88
Journeyman
Options
I got s21 ultra 5G and the phone doesn't evan give me 5G in my place ....before I got s10+ what was fantastic phone compared s21 ultra 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
S21 Ultra has widely reported issues with its (in)ability to pick up a decent mobile signal in many places.

Interestingly, the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro from Google use the same modem as the S21 Ultra and users of those devices are now reporting similar issues ..... clearly there is a significant issue with the Samsung 5123b modem but Samsung refuses to acknowledge it or do anything about it unless it costs them money

No connection of course and where are the Samsung Members Moderators when there is an issue? Nowhere to be found.
Pete88
Journeyman
Options
No one care in my opion 🤷‍♂️
LongTall
Explorer
Options
What a let-down. Such a shame
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
👋
0 Likes
Kris G
Voyager
Options

a moderator on a web page, has nothing to do with fixing problems with the phone, they have no clue about programming either, they may just forward a problem to the support.....which you can too.

Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes