Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Back of phone peeling and cracking ?

(Topic created on: 26-07-2022 09:04 AM)
steffii
Student
Options
Hi looking for some help please as my partner bought me this phone almost a year ago now when he gave me the phone he also gave me a beautiful phone case with a picture of my daughter on it ad the case has been on my phone for quite some time now its a bit grubby so I decided to buy a new one and while taking off the old one I was completely shocked to see the state of the plastic back casing of the phone this is completely cracked and looks like it has been peeling but can literally turn the phone on its side and see the inside of the phone the backing is literally hanging with a thread at one corner I look after my phone as I love it its always got shatter proof glass protection and a case and has never been dropped or water damaged so now at this point I can't take my phone case off because its the only thing holding the backing on my phone I have googled this and can see that there is loads of forums with people having the exact same issue im not sure what to do about it but really I am disappointed as this phone actually cost a lot of money and you really don't expect this to happen anyone suggestions anyone ??
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @steffii 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this problem with your S20 FE. It would be best to get this inspected by our engineers. The following link can be used to look at our repair options and arrange a repair: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

AtshaamY

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
steffii
Student
Options
Should have mentioned its the Samsung galaxy s20 fe
0 Likes
Solution
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @steffii 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this problem with your S20 FE. It would be best to get this inspected by our engineers. The following link can be used to look at our repair options and arrange a repair: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

AtshaamY