Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Redial???

(Topic created on: 13-07-2021 01:45 AM)
Aviva_Pilot
Student
Options
Would it be possible for the geniuses at Samsung to reinstate the "Automatic Redial" function that was used several times a day by me (and countless others)
It was a function on my S5, S7 & S9 but not on the current flagship mobiles!
Samsung PKEASE try to bring it back
4 REPLIES 4
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Aviva_Pilot 

hello

kindly pass this to software developers team (for them to read) via Samsung Members app → add → send feedback

customer/user feedback is valuable to dev team 😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Aviva_Pilot  Thanks for bringing this matter to attention. However as @strawberry cake  has implied it will be much more effective reporting it via Samsung Members.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Hey all!

It's not the same, but tapping the 'Phone' button on the dialler will bring up the last number dialed. So if you double tap the phone button this will redial. 

Welcome to the Community!

Aviva_Pilot
Student
Options
Hello Danny, thank you for your input, but as you say, it's not a solution for a function that WAS there and extremely useful yet has been removed. Sometimes I think the developers stray too far away from the basic functionality of a mobile phone, after all that was the reason for their development years ago.
0 Likes