Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio question on the Samsung S series

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 10:21 PM)
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
I have a Samsung s20 ultra , is there a way that I can use plugged in headphones and use Bluetooth headphones at the same time. Is there settings for this , to use both to listen to the same music 

Thank you in advance 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
toheeb
First Poster
Options
This is unfortunate not possible sir
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The S20 series has a dual audio function, so you can have two people listen at the sametime, not sure if it only applies to bluetooth.

If i recall correctly it is under the Bluetooth or Sound setting - DUAL AUDIO.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi @leicesterMan ,

You can listen via wired or Bluetooth, but not at the same time. The moment one or the other is connected, audio will switch to the latest headphone that was connected.

However, you can use Music share to listen using 2 or more Bluetooth headphones/speakers/earphones.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Thank you.
leicesterMan