Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Audio Output automic

(Topic created on: 12-06-2021 07:46 PM)
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
When I get in my car and my phone connects to Bluetooth but I'm not listening to any music from my phone I can't hear notification sound unless I toggle the Audio Output from the pull down smart things to my phone. I've tried seeing if routines can do this but it can't also tried the bixby routines plus from good lock by adding a touch routine but that's hit and miss...

I used to be able to use separate app sound but this does not work anymore. 

Anybody know how I can automate this when it's connected to my car? 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Try bixby routines, you can set it so that when it connects to a certain Bluetooth device (your car) you can choose the audio output for certain apps
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the reply but it does not allow you to pick phone sound's/notification sound's.
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I can, annoying have to do it for each app but I seem to get the optionScreenshot_20210612-190946_Bixby Routines.jpgScreenshot_20210612-190936_Bixby Routines.jpg
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
Argh yes, doh! I did that but it didn't click that I could select the individual apps like message, what's app.... feel a little silly now..... 🤪 Many thanks for your time to post. Enjoy the rest of your day. 😄
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
No worries, can you mark it as solution found so others with the same question can find it easier 👍
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
Just set it up now, but you can only add 1 app and you can't set up multiple routines with the same action. Unless I'm being stupid!!!
0 Likes
Solution
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Oh really, hmm what a pain! Maybe as a temporary fix untoggle audio for your car under bluetooth settings? There may be a setting in smart things or a separate app that could help, someone else may be able to advise.
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
That could work now you've said it. 👍 I'll give a go tomorrow and I'll let you know. Cheers 🍻
0 Likes
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
Sorry for the late reply but that sorted my issue. Many thanks for taking the time to help.
0 Likes