Apps keep reloading

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 03:45 AM)
danieleric
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi

I have an issue with my S20 FE.

The apps keep reloading after I switch back and forth between apps.

It doesn't happen when I change the apps fast, but it takes as little as half a minute or so in other app to reload the previous app I've been using.
It happens with web browser, some apps and game like Pokémon Go, where I check if the RAM is full and it's always have at least 1gb free.
Pokémon Go is not important, most important is when e.g. I want to make a transaction in the browser and check my card details in my bank app. I have to do it fast, coz it happened to me multiple times that the browser app reloaded and I had to run thru the buying process again (when I was on the payment site and refreshing session reverts the form).
Its very annoying and I've never had the same issue on a different phones.

Can someone help?

Daniel

OneUI3.1, last software update: (G781BXXU3CUG2/G781BOXM3CUG1/G781BXXU3CUG1

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

That's not good @danieleric 

You could check that these apps haven't been placed in sleep or deep sleep mode.

Also clearing the apps cache files in Settings , Apps , Location and then tap on Cache may help.

Go to your search bar by pulling down from.the top of your phone and search for Optomise Battery Usage and check those settings.

Sometimes a simple reboot by turning the phone Off and On can help.

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@danieleric: Are you connected to Wi-Fi or Mobile Data when you experience this? As the issue seems to be affecting web based applications, it could be related to your network speed. Bit of a stretch I know, but worth exploring. 

0 Likes