Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps broken after update

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 03:26 AM)
Pandasaur
Student
Options

So my nighthawk app and speed test app as well as a couple others will not even let me click on them after this update and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still won't work at all and I use them frequently so it's a little perturbing

Go to solution
191 REPLIES 191
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Alot of Samsung phones are crashing due to android system webview update on Google play. please uninstall the app.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Alot of Samsung phones are crashing due to android system webview update on Google play. please uninstall the app.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
@greeny0601 Hi,
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
0 Likes
Pandasaur
Student
Options

I'm also having issues with my router app and speed test and select other apps too and it's extremely annoying

0 Likes
gatzo55
Student
Options
I'm glad I'm not the only one with problems. It's been getting worse lately, and almost half my apps don't work
0 Likes
Jerry Garretson JR
First Poster
Options

It worked! Thank you!

0 Likes
madz03
Apprentice
Options
my apps aint working neither. this is frustrating! I need it sorted ASSP or I'll be leaving Samsung! I've followed Starboy1 advice but I dont have an option on my android system web view to uninstall updates? this needs to get sorted out asap!
0 Likes
Gabes100
Student
Options
My apps keep crashing .....
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes