Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps broken after update

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 10:33 PM)
Pandasaur
Student
Options

So my nighthawk app and speed test app as well as a couple others will not even let me click on them after this update and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still won't work at all and I use them frequently so it's a little perturbing

191 REPLIES 191
Simon007
Student
Options
go to play store to update apps I've just done it and seems to be working again
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
There is an alternative temporary fix under the "Ongoing issues" section of the thread. Please follow the instructions to remove the bugged update.
Katydo01
Apprentice
Options
same with me has anyone managed to sort it
0 Likes
jeb1011
Journeyman
Options
I've tried that and still getting nowhere until I uninstalled that webview thing but at least my other apps work now as only this app was working earlier.
0 Likes
Katydo01
Apprentice
Options
All my apps kept crashing went to play store then menu then apps and games then updates and they all updated and work now
donella
First Poster
Options
im absoluetly fed up with this galaxy softwear update *****.. nothing is working as it was. my apps keep crashing and batte7ry draining to less than 20% in about 5 hrs.
0 Likes
Arrysta
Apprentice
Options
fantastic!!!...just tried it and it's fixed all my apps. back to normal...what a nightmare...you are a legend
LisaJJ
First Poster
Options
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It worked a treat!
AzadRobertson
Pathfinder
Options
that's not necessarily going to work all the time. see it's my actual phone that crashes not games so. it's a little less easy to fix
0 Likes
Katydo01
Apprentice
Options
it works for now and i didn't mention games as I said it has sorted all my apps.
0 Likes