Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps broken after update

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 02:11 PM)
Pandasaur
Student
Options

So my nighthawk app and speed test app as well as a couple others will not even let me click on them after this update and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still won't work at all and I use them frequently so it's a little perturbing

191 REPLIES 191
Uhmmmm
Explorer
Options
Thanks, just tried this & it works. Cheers 🥂 👍🏿
0 Likes
Michael Snowden
First Poster
Options

I couldn't update the webview app - don't know why, but I was able to unistall the App and my e-mails are now working.

0 Likes
Raelou
Journeyman
Options
Is anyone else still have issues with some apps crashing?  I uninstalled the update that was recommended but some of my apps are still crashing, admittedly not as bad a before but it's still frustrating. 
Aleks44
First Poster
Options
Same here. Though managed to regain a bit of usability after I uninstalled the webview update.
0 Likes
AlHoveUK
First Poster
Options
me too outlook and now Google constantly crashing
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I am not facing any problems.
0 Likes
Li33ie
First Poster
Options
All my apps crashing, tried the usual things, restarting phone, device care..nothing works.😪
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Alot of Samsung phones are crashing due to android system webview update on Google play. please uninstall the app.
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
A permanent fix is available, details are available in this thread. AFAIK no major issues remain - https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes