Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps broken after update

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 03:20 AM)
Pandasaur
Student
Options

So my nighthawk app and speed test app as well as a couple others will not even let me click on them after this update and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still won't work at all and I use them frequently so it's a little perturbing

191 REPLIES 191
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Alot of Samsung phones are crashing due to android system webview update on Google play. please uninstall the app.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Alot of Samsung phones are crashing due to android system webview update on Google play. please uninstall the app.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
@greeny0601 Hi,
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
0 Likes
Pandasaur
Student
Options

I'm also having issues with my router app and speed test and select other apps too and it's extremely annoying

0 Likes
gatzo55
Student
Options
I'm glad I'm not the only one with problems. It's been getting worse lately, and almost half my apps don't work
0 Likes
Jerry Garretson JR
First Poster
Options

It worked! Thank you!

0 Likes
madz03
Apprentice
Options
my apps aint working neither. this is frustrating! I need it sorted ASSP or I'll be leaving Samsung! I've followed Starboy1 advice but I dont have an option on my android system web view to uninstall updates? this needs to get sorted out asap!
0 Likes
Gabes100
Student
Options
My apps keep crashing .....
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes