Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps broken after update

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 11:45 PM)
Pandasaur
Student
Options

So my nighthawk app and speed test app as well as a couple others will not even let me click on them after this update and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still won't work at all and I use them frequently so it's a little perturbing

191 REPLIES 191
Maasbeanie
Journeyman
Options

Same on s8, which update came out. Do not remember phone updating 

J J
0 Likes
Maasbeanie
Journeyman
Options

What update? mine just started in the last 2 hours apps crashing and stopping that have been working all day

J J
Enchanted_blue
Journeyman
Options

there was an update a few hours ago

0 Likes
RuthWillow
Explorer
Options
UNINSTALL ANDROID SYSTEM WEBVIEWER FROM YOUR APP STORE.
RuthWillow
Explorer
Options
UNINSTALL ANDROID SYSTEM WEBVIEWER FROM YOUR APP STORE.
0 Likes
Maasbeanie
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for the reply, no option to uninstall 😞 in app store, tired rebooting phone. Turned off auto updates as well

J J
0 Likes
Maasbeanie
Journeyman
Options

Noticed on twitter few have same issue now that the uninstall button in app store is missing. Any other options please?

J J
0 Likes
Mykatie
First Poster
Options

My email apps won't open. Just started 2-3 hours ago. Checked software no updates since 3-3. Tried checking for software updates but that crashes also. 

0 Likes
Mykatie
First Poster
Options

What update? 

0 Likes
Maasbeanie
Journeyman
Options

ok so i had the exact same issue, and time frame, twitter is starting to blow up with it. The first option is to try uninstall android system webview. If that doesn't work which is didn't for me as there was no option to uninstall, i stopped auto-updates in play store for apps. Then uninstalled google chrome app. Then my emails worked. May have to restart phone. for me i didnt have to

J J