Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Screen Loop Suggest

(Topic created on: 04-12-2022 02:08 PM)
C_Ryan
First Poster
Options

Often when I go to my app screens and I'm at the last screen it would be nice if there was a feature to turn on so you can go back to the first page of your installed apps without having to breeze through several screens to get back to the first page. When I had my LG Smartphone, they had a feature that did this. Since LG has now exited the cell phone business, I am now making Samsung my next long-term brand to choose from.

4 REPLIES 4
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
If you install the Good Lock app from the Galaxy Store and use the Home Up module it has an option for your app screens to loop ( among other useful options )
kenzie_burn
Apprentice
Options
No don't do it
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Am curious why you would say not to do it ??? Have been using Samsungs Good Lock for a long time - allows a few useful features and never caused any problems
Starz12
Explorer
Options
I have only just downloaded the good lock app, as previously been said on the home up module there is a facility for screen loop. I had tried it and it works great. You can also change app layouts and changes to the recent layouts i have tried the stack setting. Many others settings to try out. Worth a try.