Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have S20 FE with Android 12 and willing to help?

(Topic created on: 16-04-2022 08:50 AM)
Laar
First Poster
Options

Hi! Does anyone here have Samsung S20 FE -phone with Android 12? I broke the screen of mine but the touch function still works, so I would connect it by HDMI to my display temporarily. However, the phone is asking the PIN code after I restarted it when trying to shut it down.

This may be too much to be asked, but I would need a picture of the phone when you have turned it on and it asks the device PIN-code. A ruler or similar next to the phone would help me to estimate the right spots in my phone to enter the PIN. I know this sounds silly, but the easter will be long without any contacts.

Thank you so much in advance, however I am not holding my breath.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
IDW
First Poster
Options
Hi. If you measure 3.5cm from the bottom corner of the screen (left or right) this will give you the centre, where the usb charging port is. 8cms up is where the number 5 key is located. From this point, the rest of the numbers are 1.5cm from each other, either horizontally or vertically. Hope this makes sense and helps.
0 Likes
Laar
First Poster
Options

Hi IDW, thank you so much for your effort! May I ask you if these measurements of the phone PIN screen are when you are turning your phone on or when you just unlock the screen?

0 Likes