Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 update

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 08:14 AM)
sammy8735
Student
Options
Has anyone experienced sound issues since updating to android 13 ? Messages what's app etc notifications aren't making a sound but if My phone rings I can hear that .. Will this get sorted out ? Judy got my s20 ultra today so I'll be gutted if it don't get sorted im fuming right now as I did a full reset lost everything because its just stressed me out 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Have you cleared the cache??
My s21 has had no issues at all ... so far
sammy8735
Student
Options
How do I do that ?
0 Likes
Foxy13
First Poster
Options
I have similar issues. Can't even clear cache as screen freezes on that. Samsung have yet to provide any help or answers.
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
1) Turn the phone off. Plug some headphones in/usb wire in and plug it into a computer (either option, dont do both).
2) Pree power button and volume up, at the same time then u shld enter recovery mode.
3) Once its in recovery mode, use volume down button to scroll down until you get to wipe cache partition (you dont lose any personal data from that). Then after about 10 seconds it shld say completed, then use volume up/down button to click on reboot device.
Hope this helps, have a great day 👍
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yep I have the same phone and mine has been okayish too. I wiped cache after the update. Only issue Im having is battery not quite as good as what it uses to be but that takes time to settle down after a big update and there should be updates amyway that help with that. And its not like its dying in the middle of the day, it still pretty much gets me to the end of the day so Im not too worried.
0 Likes
Madlaker
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the tip, following the instructions to clear the cache worked for me after the update to Android 13 on a Galaxy S20 Ultra.  My notification sounds were barely working or coming in jittery, same for Youtube videos.  No issues after clearing the cache, the phone feels snappier now too.

0 Likes
hassanjutt
First Poster
Options
Didn't got android 13 update on Samsung note 20 ultra in uk
SM-N986U
0 Likes