Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Android 13 One UI 5.0 S20 ULTRA PROBLEM ROTATIONS SCRENN

(Topic created on: 21-12-2022 02:48 PM)
Khalid722
Journeyman
Options

Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹ everyone how r u ?? My problem is after I do last the update my phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ Samsung galaxy s20 ultra (android 13) is the rotation I can't use my phone when I rotated my phone I did the clean cache of the One UI 5.0 and I restart my phone then it worked but after like 5 min the the problem is back ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž 

8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star โ˜…โ˜…
Options

Hi @Khalid722 I'm very well thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

As you've cleaned the phone's System Partition Cache Files Section via the special menu which hasn't worked to resolve the problem I would suggest you consider backing up and factory reset.

Or if you want to leave that as a very last resort run the diagnostic test tool in your Samsung Members App and send feedback via your Samsung Members App to Samsung too.

Please let us know how you get on.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy sยฒโด Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsungโ€™s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AndrewL
Options

@Khalid722: To be clear, does your phone become unresponsive when you rotate it to Landscape mode? If so, does it remain unresponsive, or are you able to return functionality to the device by rotating back to Portrait mode? Does this issue occur while using certain apps, or is it persistent across all apps that support Auto-rotate? 

To troubleshoot the issue, please restart your phone in Safe Mode, as this will disable all third party apps and help to determine if the problem is stemming from an external source. To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode.

If you notice an improvement in performance while Safe Mode is enabled, then please restart the phone as you would normally and uninstall any recently added applications. Sadly it won't be possible to tell which app is the source of the problem, therefore I recommend approaching this via a process of elimination. Let me know how you get on. 

Khalid722
Journeyman
Options

thanks a lot of sir i did all things and its not working do u know what the solution but its not working all the time .... i have to restart my phone when the glitch of rotation is on off
0 Likes
Khalid722
Journeyman
Options

thnaks sir 4 ur replay the problem its not any app its the ONE UI5 ANdroid 13 when the problem its on my phone i restart its but after like 1 h the problem go back pff 

0 Likes
Cheemz
Student
Options
I have the same problem, factory reset does not solve issue. It's highly probable it is a one ui5 bug, very frustrating when watching videos or using camera.
Khalid722
Journeyman
Options

maybe the solution is to change the firmware of the phone like we should to downlead it from Sammobile the we use odin and upgrade it maybe its working 

0 Likes
Cheemz
Student
Options
I installed and ran Accelerometer calibration app from the play store and it has fixed my rotation issue over the past 24hrs. Once the app completed calibration I was able to uninstall app and the fix remained, hopefully it may work for you.
Miksu1977
First Poster
Options

Thank you for the tip, this tip fixed the problem!