Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 For S20 FE 4G

(Topic created on: 18-11-2022 02:55 PM)
hel0sn8
Apprentice
Options
I'm in the UK and I can see that the Android 13 update hasn't happened yet for the S20 FE 4G. I was thinking however that the beta would be available? I tried to sign up but the option is not available.  Does anyone have news on the Android 13 Oneui 5 update for this phone? Thanks 😊 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Looking up on the Internet it's saying the S20 FE will receive android 13 sometime in December.

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Looking up on the Internet it's saying the S20 FE will receive android 13 sometime in December.
hel0sn8
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the reply, very helpful - here's hoping. Couldn't find anything myself. 👍
AshV
Explorer
Options
I'm in the UK as well, and I'm using s22 does anyone know when will the One UI 5 Beta available for s22
0 Likes
hel0sn8
Apprentice
Options
Upon looking I noticed that certain beta was only available in USA. However, I'm pretty sure the S22 is out of beta now and the full Android 13 oneui 5 update should be rolling out ASAP. Looking it up quickly as best I can, the Europe update for S22 came out 2 days ago and the USA update a week or more. So no beta required for you. Your update is incoming very soon. Is generally dependant on the network you are on and the exact model of S22. Also apparently you can manually trigger update via Samsung Smart Switch software for PC or Mac..
AshV
Explorer
Options
Thanks
AGGO
First Poster
Options

Samsung Members says it will come in November, but I haven't received any respect yet

16689386295954544320095882543687.jpg

0 Likes
hel0sn8
Apprentice
Options
My required version is apparently released in Russia now as a 2GB download and is rolling out in Europe ASAP. For S20 FE the NOT snapdragon version. And I believe S21 FE snapdragon version update has released also.
0 Likes
MGLeon
Navigator
Options
Have 13 on my 220fe now it has snapdragon no issues to report
0 Likes
hel0sn8
Apprentice
Options
Same, had it for a week or 2 on S20 FE. Samsung Tab S7 plus has also received it FYI for anyone...
0 Likes