Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 Haw long to come In Uk

(Topic created on: 10-01-2022 07:15 AM)
giorgio7878
Journeyman
Options
Mama Mia sorry for that but really it's very annoying waiting when we should have one ui4 in United Kingdom 
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
morgdonn
First Poster
Options
I got it today on zflip3, not sure how long it's been available for I hadn't checked since November 14th
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's being roll out now. Usually goes to the newest devices first.
If you got your phone through a carrier, they get the update and add or modify it for their network settings. Then it will get sent out. So carrier supplied phones normally wait a bit longer.
Just got to be patient and keep checking. You will get it, just takes a touch longer
giorgio7878
Journeyman
Options
Aha I don't know that it's through from carrier just stating the second year with samsung I think its likely apple most of device plus minus 3-4 days
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Apples iOS is more or less the same across all devices. So updating will be easier.
Android is a much more varied field, so some devices take a bit longer.
Still android updates have been like this for some years now, so it's nothing new
0 Likes
giorgio7878
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for that
0 Likes
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options

Screenshot_20220110-031114_Samsung Internet.jpg

 I'd imagine most have realised it now o2 are normally the slowest but by the build date for o2 was on my eldest birthday this year the 22/12/2022

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
At this time, be grateful you don't have it. Have you not seen all the posts on here about various updates with UI4 regardless of the device?

Google and Samsung have unleashed what is in my opinion a disaster with Android 12 and should roll us all back to 11 until it is all sorted.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Stock Android 12 is fine, Samsung have made a hatchet job of customising it with UI4 and Knox
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung Uk è la peggiore di tutti
0 Likes