Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Samsung.com

(Topic created on: 25-08-2022 06:26 AM)
AndreescuD
Pioneer
Options
Hi guys
I don't know why, but for a couple of days, I have problems accessing Samsung.com from any browser. The page is loading hard, and when it does, just become unresponsive. I wonder if you have any of those issues sa I may know if I have problems with my device, or it's some technical error. 
THX
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Hammadhussain
Apprentice
Options
It's a technical erroe as I was having same issue last night page was not loading keep crashing
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
May have been technical issues, however loading fine for me at the moment.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@AndreescuD: If you encounter further problems while trying to navigate samsung.com, please clear the cache and cookies from the browser you're using, or try an alternate browser to see if this helps. I just tried it and, like @JAMES4578, it is working fine for me, so it may have just been a temporary server issue. 

AndreescuD
Pioneer
Options
I cleared the cache & cookies, I even reinstalled the app but nothing... And from chrome 4 android also,same problem... Any way, I tried in the morning and it worked... THX all 😊
Malcom K
First Poster
Options

I have exact same issue. I can login. then whenever I go to the "my account" in the samsung.com, it greys out the page of the my account then keeps loading, like forever. I cannot see my rewards, product, things like that. This happens from my personal computer, work computer, cell phone, basically any device I use.

0 Likes
Malcom K
First Poster
Options

I have exact same issue. I tried clear cache and cookie, did not help.

0 Likes