Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A s20+ I had in 2021 got dropped. oops..

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 11:48 AM)
Aaron_F
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I had this s20+ in 2021 and it fell onto the pavement and cracked horribly, leaving green pixels on the top of the phone. So I got another phone thanks to samsung and it had camera problems when it came. Having static and shakey camera issues. The one I have now has been with me for an while now and is working greatly to. So the other s20's didn't go great, the only downside is the colour I dislike white but a colour I dislike is better than an non-working phone so I went with it. 

Photo taken 14.11.2021
S20+ from 14.11.2021 taken 1:30 am

4 REPLIES 4
at_theresonly1mac
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
If you had the old phone backed up, just use SMART SWITCH to bring old settings and apps to this phone.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
Aaron_F
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I don't think you understand when this happend and I do use smart switch
0 Likes
at_theresonly1mac
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
It has JUST popped up on my feed.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
Aaron_F
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yea I posted it today but I wrote the date this happend at the top of the image: 14.11.2021 but I posted it today because its a backstory to my old phone.
0 Likes