Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4theLove ofGOD, TAKE THIS SECURE FOLDER LOCKED notification off my phone!

(Topic created on: 23-02-2023 12:02 PM)
AmyCakes
First Poster
Options

Dear Samsung,

NO ONE IS BENEFITING FROM THIS asinine update. And you've known we all hate it since it happened, yet you've done 5 more updates since it happened and you still haven't fixed it. It's my effing phone, let me use it the way I want to. That's the reason we have samsungs, we can make anything how we want it. I hate 99 percent of the updates they usually take away something I like or add something I don't like, but this one takes the cake. It's infuriating. The newest update that changed the icon shapes is trash too, the voicemail box looks like my back icon, irritating. The message icon is no longer first so I miss texts and now the icon looks like FB messenger and I hate FB. And this stupid phone did the update on it's own while I was playing a white noise video for my baby's nap even though I scheduled it to do it at night. Thinking about an iphone after 15 or more years with Samsung. (I had the first touch screen they ever made)

4 REPLIES 4
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Good luck with the iPhone.
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
Constructive post, would visit again. 8/10.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Ho,ho,ho someone's angry 😠 😡
0 Likes
Forgus2000
Apprentice
Options
I've just installed an app called "Autonotification" which you can use to block unwanted notifications. It seems to work for getting rid of this pointless annoying notification.