Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party App can block pointless annoying secure folder notification.

(Topic created on: 26-02-2023 11:04 PM)
Forgus2000
Apprentice
Options
For anyone who has been getting fed up with the pointless annoying "Secure Folder Locked" notification you get everytime you restart your phone, I've just installed an app called "Autonotification" which you can use to block unwanted notifications. I would rather not have had to install such an app, and who knows if it has reduced the overall security of my phone, but as Samsung wouldn't give us the option of turning it off it seems worth it to put an end to this incredibly frustrating notification!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Koolaid
Apprentice
Options

Thank you! It works for my Galaxy A23

Leozin
Explorer
Options

I don't think it's safe for users to mess around with unknown apps, when we have sensitive and banking information on our phones.

0 Likes
Forgus2000
Apprentice
Options
As I said, I'd rather not, but until Samsung give us the option to choose which notifications we get, we have little choice.
I don't want my phone announcing there is a secure folder every time I turn it on, or every two hours if you just silence the notification.
0 Likes
Danny2023
First Poster
Options
Can anyone please advise how I can access my Samsung secure folder as I cannot remember my password and it does not give the option to reset it. This issue occurred since renewing my mobile to a A52s. I am also aware it can be reset via my Samsung account, but again I cannot find the option.
0 Likes