Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

whatsapp on s 20 plus voice message makes like a pixel error at the top of the screen...

(Topic created on: 01-06-2020 10:07 PM)
calin3
Apprentice
Options

Like the subject says whenever I use whatsapp on s 20 plus voice message I get like a pixel error (a weird circle) at the top of the screen, very small but it is there... I tried it on 2 phones and... same problem. I asked my first phone to be replaced because I thought it was faulty but the second.. sane issue. My question is: is this an app problem or a samsung sceen problem. Does anybody else have this issue ?

Thank you all for listening 

PS: everything is up to date

16 REPLIES 16
pobox112
Apprentice
Options

Will be that proximity sensor  - put your finger on it and the screen should go blank - same as having your ear covering. It is some sort of call mode.

-eMeM-
Explorer
Options

Pobox112 thank you for reply, for me  that dot really annoying and look not normal 😑 

Mioveni
First Poster
Options

@calin3 wrote:

Like the subject says whenever I use whatsapp on s 20 plus voice message I get like a pixel error (a weird circle) at the top of the screen, very small but it is there... I tried it on 2 phones and... same problem. I asked my first phone to be replaced because I thought it was faulty but the second.. sane issue. My question is: is this an app problem or a samsung sceen problem. Does anybody else have this issue ?

Thank you all for listening 

PS: everything is up to date

0 Likes
Khaniyak
Explorer
Options

Wow I have the same issue. I can't stop looking at this aggressively flickering pixel when listening to voice notes on whatsapp. 

0 Likes
Khaniyak
Explorer
Options
What was the US community answer?
0 Likes
Khaniyak
Explorer
Options
By normal, did you mean Samsung designed a flickering pixel sensitive to touch during whatsapp voice messages for the S20+?
0 Likes
Khaniyak
Explorer
Options

Yes

0 Likes