Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 20-02-2020 08:46 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Bebuuk
Journeyman
Options

what a joke! all Samsung Ultras are now out of stock! really takes the p***

0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

I don't bloody believe this guys...... I've been keeping up to date with this thread from day one and just decided that I would take the plunge and order through the upgrade program using the Edge browser. Everything was going through fine until it came to making the deposit payment and everything I put my credit card details in, click continue, payment gets authorised with my bank then I keep getting diverted back to this page and guess what, I now have 3 pending payments on my 2 cards, 2 on 1 card and 1 on the other yet can't get past this friggin page..... I've received the confirmation email for direct debit with Klarna and that's it. Any advice on what to do next would be greatly appreciated 😣😩😫

Screenshot_20200220-201808_Edge.jpg

0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

@TommyTizzle 

Give up mate and go to the dark side, everybody on here has given up I think.

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@TommyTizzle  check your Klarna app and see if any have gone through, if they have ring samsung and see if it has gone through on their end or wait until tomorrow and see if you get an email 

TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks, nothing on the app just yet. I'll check again in the morning. I've already DM Sam who is one of the moderators on here so hopefully he'll come back with some advice.
0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@Bebuuk  they have been coming in and out of stock for a few days now, I'm after one myself 

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

@TommyTizzle  could it be your credit card company blocking it  

Disregard that- I did'nt read your post correctly

0 Likes
gazlad9
First Poster
Options
  • I tried to order over a week ago still yet to receive 2 deposits back always ordered latest Samsung phone think time has come to go where I said I would never go.
0 Likes
Bebuuk
Journeyman
Options

Thinking of android alternatives - thinking of waiting for Pixel 5 or one plus 8

0 Likes
CosmicThomas
Journeyman
Options

Think I kinda got lucky or they sorted it out behind the scenes

I ordered and got the klarna confirm but nothing from Samsung. Nothing showed up in orders and I kept getting the wait for a message at the end of the day etc. I've been busy so I let it just play out till Monday when I called klarna. They gave me two order numbers and I called Samsung to check. The rep was fine but she sounded really unsure, she said my order went thru and I asked if I could get a confirmation email but she said that she could only send me the call transcript. Couldn't even tell me what colour I ordered or delivery dateso I was weary that it actually was going to show up. The email she promised never showed up.

I decided to contact Samsung by email but just after I checked my orders in the account and boom! It was there 

I've had my own problems but luckily no extra deposits taken or multiple agreements set up 

0 Likes