Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 19-02-2020 10:39 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

@H0v1s 

Which model did you go for ??

0 Likes
NathOnline
Journeyman
Options

I'm trying to upgrade my note 9. I put my agreement number in and says I can upgrade. When I click pick phone it crashes and I can only see the bottom of the page. Doesnt show the phones to upgrade etc. I've tried firefox chrome samsung browser and microsoft edge. Can anyone help. Thanks

0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

@NathOnline 

I thought they had fixed the website issues, keep looking on here for some feedback, we have a couple of moderators sorting these issues out.

0 Likes
NathOnline
Journeyman
Options
I have been having these problems for about a week now. Same problem. Spoke to samsung chat and the customer service. They just dont have a clue. Really frustrating as the phone is now in and out of stock.
0 Likes
H0v1s
Explorer
Options

@Lochaos wrote:

@H0v1s 

Which model did you go for ??

Well I really wanted the Ultra but I went to a Samsung shop and had a look it is massive and I just put em in my pockets you would need a rucksack to carry the thing around so I just opted for the standard S20 

0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Well got one of my pending deposits back, hopefully get the other back tomorrow.
With all the problems ordering, Just wondering now what it will be like trying to return the S10 and getting your old contract closed. Then probably the same hastle trying to order the free buds.........
0 Likes
1970blf
Explorer
Options

@Kjt57 wrote:
Well got one of my pending deposits back, hopefully get the other back tomorrow.
With all the problems ordering, Just wondering now what it will be like trying to return the S10 and getting your old contract closed. Then probably the same hastle trying to order the free buds.........

The irony of having to provide proof of purchase when you've bought the phone directly from Samsung was not lost on me when trying to claim the free buds last year. From memory, my initial claim was rejected! :grinning-face-with-one-large-and-one-small-eye:

0 Likes
Santa1701
Journeyman
Options

Good Morning everyone,

I was logging into this community this morning and I looked at my oder details and they have changed. Even the address has changed. The address is Dunfermline and the order section is Durham UK and these have different names etc.

What is going on Samsung? Is your database corruption. I can see other peoples details and they can see mine. This is a total BREACH of security. Major issue that needs looking at ASAP. 

AntS
Options

@Santa1701 wrote:

Good Morning everyone,

I was logging into this community this morning and I looked at my oder details and they have changed. Even the address has changed. The address is Dunfermline and the order section is Durham UK and these have different names etc.

What is going on Samsung? Is your database corruption. I can see other peoples details and they can see mine. This is a total BREACH of security. Major issue that needs looking at ASAP. 

Morning @Santa1701 ,

Agreed. I've escalated this one just now.

1970blf
Explorer
Options

Just checked my account - details and orders section both blank (they were correct last night). Might just be a temporary glitch, but worrying all the same, especially from a security concern.