Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 18-02-2020 09:35 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
T0ny
Journeyman
Options

I'm bailing out first thing tomorrow, I've had enough. No phone call from Samsung today so, as far as I know, no order to cancel with them. Just going to get Klarna to refund and cancel their DD. Historically poor customer service from these companies.

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@Dr_ic2 my one from last thursday has that welcome thing on the app but she still said it didnt go through, I was expecting a call from Klarna today, not samsung tbh.. I dont want to reorder until the other one is cancelled and I might wait for the ultra to restock anyway

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@Dr_ic2, I'll try and connect the dots between the Samsung Shop and Klarna and get you an update. 

^SachikoT

Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

@SachikoT wrote:

@Dr_ic2, I'll try and connect the dots between the Samsung Shop and Klarna and get you an update. 

^SachikoT

Much appreciated :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@SachikoT  can you do the same for me, so I dont have to ring Klarna. Cheers.

0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

Yep me been a div

0 Likes
Rees82
Explorer
Options

Good luck claiming your buds with all these failed attempts and no records of sales going around

yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

I dont want a call back from Klarna I'm out, I'm going to pay off what owe on my S10+ tomorrow and trade in for an iPhone 11 pro...Samsung and Crapna can kiss my hairy a**

ColinBailey
First Poster
Options

Well don't I wish I had read these posts before trying to order!

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@ColinBailey  what's happened?

0 Likes