Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 17-02-2020 09:56 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Quality420
Journeyman
Options

Hello buddy,

I know you and Klarna are attempting to resolve this. I am hopeful that you both will get this resolved in the next couple of days. 

The question is what happens now that the Samsung S20 Ultra 5G is OOS. I don’t want to miss out on the day 1 excitement of unwrapping my new phone. Klarna and you have messed up my Flip order and I genuinely don’t want a repeat. I also don’t want to miss out on the free galaxy buds plus. What will you do to retain us day 1 loyalists? 

steve0
Voyager
Options

I applied for the black  ultra 5G 128gb  again and this time it was successful. I have an email from the samsung shop showing the details of the order. I am still waiting for the email from klarna with the contract documents. I have a pending transaction  for the deposit on my credit card dated today.

I used a  Windows 10 PC and the edge browser. The Klarna part of the application opens up a new  sub window over the samsung web page and after filling in employment status etc the terms and conditions  was presented with the sign agreement button at the bottom of the sub window  (greyed out) , once you expand each of the sections of the agreement  ( you have to scroll down expanding each section) the  sign agreement button becomes active and you can click on it. 

The sub window closes and samsung  window updates and states the order was successful

I just login to the Klarna website and I can see the order-- keeping fingers crossed. I let you know if I have anthing else that comes up

0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
#Lochaos
How did you get in touch with credit karma?
0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options

So I've just tried on Edge but it doesn't bring up the phones to chooseSo I've just tried on Edge but it doesn't bring up the phones to choose

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

@theroninhunter 

A stupid question -- it looks like you have not scrolled down to the bottom-- I assumed you did scroll all the way down.

Before i used the edge browser, as a precaution i used cccleaner to clean up the browser to remove cookies and trackers etc.

0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

@Kjt57  I got an email from credit karma, I signed up to there service a couple of years ago, 3 hard credit searches for 1 failed attempt.

Screenshot_20200217-215833_Gmail.jpg

0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options
Yep I have scrolled all the way down and that was a fresh install of edge chromium
0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options

Just tried on my pc with chrome and ordered ok. 

Filled in the Klarna paperwork scrolled down and was able to click on sign. Sent back to Samsung says order received, order I'd and loan number. 

No emails from Samsung or klarna yet

0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

Well I still get this Screenshot_20200217-221048_Edge.jpg

Dpx
Pioneer
Options

@Kjt57 wrote:

Just tried on my pc with chrome and ordered ok. 

Filled in the Klarna paperwork scrolled down and was able to click on sign. Sent back to Samsung says order received, order I'd and loan number. 

No emails from Samsung or klarna yet

Hey @Kjt57 did you end up receiving email confirmation from both Samsung and Klarna?

0 Likes