Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 17-02-2020 07:34 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
H0v1s
Explorer
Options

@H0v1s wrote:

Martin Lewis is on tonight, worth a tweet 

Has anyone got anything resolved yet from either Samsung or Klarna? 

0 Likes
grilo67
Navigator
Options

Even if I wanted to have another go, I can't even get past the first step of putting my agreement number and surname. It will not accept it anymore. So if no solution is found, for me it's all over, anyway!

0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options
Well there you have it, to be honest it's al complete waste of time..Klarna and Samsung worst partnership ever. No email from either company...so I take it the meeting they were supposed to have never happened either....just lies and bulls**t
0 Likes
Rees82
Explorer
Options

I applied twice... 

Greyed out and couldn't sign the agreement. Klarna say they have no paperwork or record of my application.. and the money will bounce back. I've just checked my searches and Klarna have searched about 14 times. Including today likes 3 days since I tried.. 

Anti fraud searches.. everything... 

Effin fuming. 

Nobody is listening I don't know what to do or where to turn.

0 Likes
Heisenberi
Journeyman
Options
Are you still experiencing issues with the Greyed out button. Information is that this issue is fixed.
0 Likes
Heisenberi
Journeyman
Options
Which issue are you experiencing at the moment?
0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

@Rees82 wrote:

I applied twice... 

Greyed out and couldn't sign the agreement. Klarna say they have no paperwork or record of my application.. and the money will bounce back. I've just checked my searches and Klarna have searched about 14 times. Including today likes 3 days since I tried.. 

Anti fraud searches.. everything... 

Effin fuming. 

Nobody is listening I don't know what to do or where to turn.

How many were hard searches

When I tried the first time  it failed on transferring back  from klarna to samsung - that resulted in one hard search. The second time it failed at the klarna end trying to sign the agreement ( greyed out box).  I did not see an additonal  hard search, but there was a number of soft searches for different categories all from klarna

0 Likes
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options

This is getting beyond a joke! Have just received an email from Samsung saying they could see I was interested in buying an s20 and to continue with my purchase!!! Not bloomin likely. After three deposits taken, my account now in debit, and my credit score gone from excellent to ***** I couldn't even if I wanted to!!!  And no response which was promised!!! I despair the only sad thing that makes me feel a bit better, sorry folks, is that I am not on my own, there must be hundreds of people in the same position as me. 😡😡

0 Likes
Rees82
Explorer
Options

I think 2.  @steve0 

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Hi Everybody. I've just got home from the office. I'm catching up on this thread and my PMs and will post an update for you all. 

^SachikoT