Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 16-02-2020 06:15 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@Rosieg wrote:

Because my credit score is now zero through no fault of my own I can't even apply to buy another phone with another supplier!! 

Response from Klarna

Klarna will be resolving the issue regarding multiple credit searches following investigations with Transunion on Monday, once resolved we will remove all the incorrect searches

grilo67
Navigator
Options

@Dr_ic2 wrote:

These FAQ are all great, I am sure we all appreciate the effort you are putting in to help resolve this, can i ask that you get a definate answer of what action is to be taken either their or our end on people (like me) that have got the DD confirmation, credit agreement confirmation but NO Samsung order number/ confirmation.

thanks

I am in exact same situation as you and after 4 contacts with Samsung, was finaly told by Kelvin, on the shop support that my order was cancelled by them because at the time of finalizing it, they failed to catpture my payment details and my only option was to try again but I confronted him that I am now rejected on the begining where we put the current agreement number and surname, he said he was sorry!

SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@Daisenberg wrote:

@Clive7409 wrote:

I'd like to be contacted also.

First time failed (12/02) to be able to sign the agreement & hard searches done on my credit by Klarna. Received email about DD being set up & a pending transaction on my card which was returned some 2 days later.

Second attempt (14/02) worked & have my Samsung order number. Klarna show the new order in the app but have not sent a copy of the credit agreement or DD mandate so no record to prove credit application signed for etc. But i'll bet i have more hard searches for credit due to the second attempt, which is not good as this reflects on my job as my financial records are reviewed for certain aspects!!!!

Contact Klarna who say Samsung at fault as account not active so they cannot issue credit agreement, Samsung say everything good phone Klarna. 

This whole issue is now farcical. Samung you contracted Klarna as the provider for credit hence they are your supplier legally contracted to you, you are my supplier so the purchase & credit options legally lie with yourself from my view hence you are responsible for sorting this not us the customer!!!!

Experienced the same scenairo so require a PM ASAP.

Klarna has responded with: 

1. Klarna will be resolving the issue regarding multiple credit searches following investigations with Transunion on Monday, once resolved we will remove all the incorrect searches
  2. Customers will be sent PDF's of their credit agreement and DD within the coming days once these issues have been resolved

^SachikoT

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@Clive7409 wrote:

I'd like to be contacted also.

First time failed (12/02) to be able to sign the agreement & hard searches done on my credit by Klarna. Received email about DD being set up & a pending transaction on my card which was returned some 2 days later.

Second attempt (14/02) worked & have my Samsung order number. Klarna show the new order in the app but have not sent a copy of the credit agreement or DD mandate so no record to prove credit application signed for etc. But i'll bet i have more hard searches for credit due to the second attempt, which is not good as this reflects on my job as my financial records are reviewed for certain aspects!!!!

Contact Klarna who say Samsung at fault as account not active so they cannot issue credit agreement, Samsung say everything good phone Klarna. 

This whole issue is now farcical. Samung you contracted Klarna as the provider for credit hence they are your supplier legally contracted to you, you are my supplier so the purchase & credit options legally lie with yourself from my view hence you are responsible for sorting this not us the customer!!!!

Response from Klarna

1. Klarna will be resolving the issue regarding multiple credit searches following investigations with Transunion on Monday, once resolved we will remove all the incorrect searches
  2. Customers will be sent PDF's of their credit agreement and DD within the coming days once these issues have been resolved

^SachikoT

0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

What about news on your site been able to take orders and stock of the grey ultra in the uk? 

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@H0v1s wrote:

Has anyone else been in contact with #BBCClick, if not get on the case they are very interested and post a link to this forum.

Samsung are out of contract so i believe we are within our rights to return our S10's and ask them to cancel DD and cancel the contract due to Samsung Klarna being out of contract.

You should not be out of pocket due to an upgrade, multiple credit searches will cost you more and potentially get credit resual or even worse effect future mortgage applications.

So Monday morning if we all contact Samsung to cancel our agreement and send them back their S10's and we can all get on with our lives with an Iphone or Huaweu

Response from Klarna

Klarna will be resolving the issue regarding multiple credit searches following investigations with Transunion on Monday, once resolved we will remove all the incorrect searches

^SachikoT

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@yamyam67 wrote:
Where do I advise moderators that I've been declined approx 15 times?

Klarna has advised: 

Our moderator will be capturing some info from you via PM

^SachikoT

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

@Dr_ic2 wrote:

These FAQ are all great, I am sure we all appreciate the effort you are putting in to help resolve this, can i ask that you get a definate answer of what action is to be taken either their or our end on people (like me) that have got the DD confirmation, credit agreement confirmation but NO Samsung order number/ confirmation.

thanks

Any update on this as I assume it impacts similar amout of people as the credit check issue, what is the advice from klana, sit and wait it out, cancel the original agreemement within 14 days (and now counting down) or re-order again....?

Any update on this as I assume it impacts similar amout of people as the credit check issue, what is the advice from klana, sit and wait it out, cancel the original agreemement within 14 days (and now counting down) or re-order again....?

0 Likes
pluke1973
Apprentice
Options

I have just received a message regarding this issue, tried to reply. And got an automated message saying I have reached the maximum number of private message. Samsung can't even get this right. Think it's time to go to Apple. 

0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options

What I find bizare for being declined is that my rating is excellent across multiple agencies

Credit Karma rating: 633 out of 710

Equifax rating: 454 out of 600

Experian rating: 987 out of 999

0 Likes