Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 16-02-2020 02:23 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options
Where do I advise moderators that I've been declined approx 15 times?
0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options

Perhaps users of this thread should do 

an introduction post about their issue?

Hi

I'm Lewis and i've been an upgrade customer since it started.

My issue: Multiple failed attempts, impacted credit score, now get declined. 

Rees82
Explorer
Options

So Samsung have made an effort to fix ordering. They're correcting the issue that was preventing them from making money... 

But nothing to fix the people in limbos problem.. 

Just wait until the money magically appeared back in your account at some point soon..

Bye Samsung 

Rees82
Explorer
Options

They told me because I couldn't sign the agreement.. no credit check was carried out.

I don't believe a word the little slimeball was saying though

0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

I've had this email come through just now from credit Karma.

Your credit report has been updated with new information.

Your credit alerts

• Hard credit search - Klarna AB (CVAL, SR, AR, SA) as carried out a credit application search.
  • Hard credit search - Klarna AB (CVAL, SR, AR, SA) as carried out a credit application search.

Do you recognise this information? See what impact it has on your credit score and what you can do about it.

Samsung and Klarna better sort this out as my order didn't even get past the deposit stage.

0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

@Rees82 Their lying to you Rees82, I didn't get to sign and I've had multiple searches done

gazlad9
First Poster
Options

I have just got same email from credit karma

0 Likes
Overawy
First Poster
Options

Same here, I've used the upgrade problem over the last couple of years.

Keep on getting the declined message this time resulting in 3 hard searches.  Tried Microsoft Edge to no avail, although I did get a direct debit email at one point.

I've sent an email over to Klarna but would appreciate a PM from Samsung to sort this mess out, if not I'll be going to the ombudsman and I'll be moving my loyalty to another phone manufacturer

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

I would like a PM as I'm still waiting on samsung confirmation

0 Likes
Rees82
Explorer
Options
It's never been a straight forward easy to follow process... But I've never had major F ups like this before.
And there were no apologies or sympathy from their customer services.. just lies and misinformation..
0 Likes