Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 15-02-2020 02:50 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
steve0
Voyager
Options

@Steve641 wrote:
I have had the same problems.
I listened to some other people and downloaded Microsoft edge and went through the programming upgrade.
It went through with no problem. Could be doesnt like google.
I had a deposit outstanding too but now it's not gone out of my account only the new deposit which now I have the order.
Why doesn't samsung or klarna just tell you what browsers to go through!!!

I am guessing you did the order on your phone

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

Second deposit taken this morning and now showing as a debit on my account, all i have is the DD setup confirmation and payment schedule but still NO order confirmation from Samsung, so it looks like i will be paying for a phone it looks like i have no idea if i am getting or not.....you could not make this up.....

0 Likes
Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options

I hope they give back my first deposit because I use twice a day and second time I use Microsoft edge and was transaction done 

This browser is best ?

0 Likes
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options

I've done it twice and ended up paying a deposit twice.  Have been on to Samsung and Klarna who say they are issuing a fix to stop the pending bank payments.  They said to try again today which I have done and its got stuck again at the end and wont let me sign the agreement.  It's happily taken another amount for my deposit though!!!!  What do we do from here???

0 Likes
Infowarrior
Explorer
Options

One of the issues with klarna is the takeover of close brothers who were brilliant. They have not chased up there registers. They don't even know me yet I'm typing on a s10 plus from the programme from last year. And have pdf letterheads from klarna with the loan agreements on. I bet they know me if I stop payments... They don't know my address yet when I put my parents address in it was progressing further but I havent lived there for 20 years.. There credit checks are totally broke. There customer service is appauling. They have totally f....up the Samsung launch using this service. 

Infowarrior
Explorer
Options

I've sent

0 Likes
Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options

If this affect credit score every time when we tryin this not good lol 

0 Likes
H0v1s
Explorer
Options

What is annoying is that both Samsung and Klarna are not working over the weekend to try to resolve the issue, they clearly don't care about their loyal customers on their upgrade scheme which is crazy. I work for a small manufacturing company that when thing go wrong cos they do we will work over to resolve the issue because we care about our customer case.

When you hear that Samsung are loosing customers to Apple and Huawei there is no surprise.

The upgrade was a mess last year and is even worse this year, once is unfortunate twice is just incompetence as they really don't care, no more Samsung I'm off!

1970blf
Explorer
Options

For those of you still having issues with digitally signing, then i go back to my previous post - the button will not become active (turns blue) until you have scrolled down to the end of the text window that opens with all of the Ts & Cs, not the browser page. 

However this was practically impossible to achieve using Chrome or the Samsung browser on my S10+.

Although i eventually managed to do it using Safari, it still wasn't immediately obvious - sounds like using Edge is the best option. 

Nice of Samsung to introduce a Sword in the Stone type scenario to prove you are worthy to own the Galaxy S20! :serious-face-with-symbols-covering-mouth:

Rosieg
Pioneer
Options

After three attempts Klarna have now refused application due to credit scoring!!! Been in the chat with them for the last hour. They have taken the deposits and won't let me sign the agreement. I understand it will work with the Edge browser. To say I'm furious is an understatement. My complaint has been escalated with a phone call back Monday or Tuesday!! I've been with Klarna for over two years.

0 Likes