Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ULTRA NOT DISPATCHED!!!

(Topic created on: 31-03-2020 08:37 PM)
MagdalenaZyla
Explorer
Options

I ordered my S20 ULTRA on the 1st March for delivery on Saturday 28th but it did not arrive! Then they text me yesterday (30th March) to say it would be shipped last night but it wasn't! This is getting beyond a joke now! Just send my phone out already!!!!! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
skykit84
Pioneer
Options

Have you contacted Samsung via live chat or the online shop number?

Assuming you are in the UK, it's fairly quick with the online shop.  If you order befoer 8pm, you get it next day via DPD.

But hey, give them/couriers a break.  Everyone is being pushed to the limit with less than half the workforce.

Have a calm conversation with them - I know there was a backlog due the virus for the pre-orders and those ordering now get it next day - I ordered a pre-order Ultra which took a month on the day pretty much to arrive but also ordered a plus on Sat evening just gone and got it on Sunday.

Does the tracking number say anything?

MagdalenaZyla
Explorer
Options

I originally ordered the phone on the 11th February for delivery on the 9th of March but they cancelled it for not reason on the 1st March and when I called they said I had to order again!

I ordered it 28 days in advance and paid extra for timed delivery and they did not deliver.

Yesterday I received a text saying it would definitely be dispatched yesterday and received today 31st March but again it was not!

I've spoke to samsung on the phone, twitter, Facebook and live chat god know how many times now and constantly getting fobbed off.

I've been a loyal customer for many years and this is how they treat me!!!

Absolute disgrace 😡

0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options

To be honest, money talks. It won't help you I know but I would suggest cancelling the order and going elsewhere if they can't give you any definite dates. In the end if service/product is bad we shouldn't be scared of walking away.

0 Likes