Support

Open search

S20 Ultra Exynos

Highlighted
Apprentice
I totally agree I spend £1000 in my S20 Ultra and I am not happy with the Exynos processor. Samsung should definitely give us the option to replace are Exynos S20s with Snapdragon S20s !
Highlighted
First Poster

I've just don't the test and mine rattles

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Yes it rattles, but when you open the camera app it stops because then electromagnets hold the moving part in place and controls it.

Fun party trick 😬

Probably also the reason the camera uses almost the same amount of battery as a Tesla going 120.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Learn your lesson a choose a different phone next year.

Tell all your fiends too.

Highlighted
Just Browsing

i have the same essue my s20 ultra always heating is there anyway to fix this essue ??i use device care all the time and nothing happens please help.

Highlighted
First Poster

Just return it. Show them that we won't accept this inferior rubbish fobbed off on the EU market.

I'd add that all of the reviews we've read (pretty much) have been for the Snapdragon version of the S20. Where we're getting something (ridiculously, with the same model name) that is different to the reviews.

A phone with a markedly different spec should have a DIFFERENT Model name.

Eg. we could have the S20r (R for rubbish). Legal action perhaps - especially if they don't accept returns?

Where can we get working, supported, Snapdragon S20's in the EU?

Highlighted
First Poster

I would love to send it back but three won't entertain me  will have to wait for proper support to open

Highlighted
First Poster

Say you were missold it.
Works for payment protection, why not this.

Not much use for you just now but I've bought phones outright for the last few phones I've bought.. Much easier to return them as the contract isn't linked to the phone. It's also cheaper - though potentially more up front.

Highlighted
First Poster

I will try when  all this  blows over unless Samsung  comes up with  miraclaculious  update

Highlighted
First Poster

I also bought the S20 Ultra but I have time to return, never again samsung. They should give people a chance to replace the phone with a snap dragon or 350-400 dollars refund

Top Liked Authors