Support

Open search

S20 Ultra Exynos

Highlighted
Explorer

Hi

Clearly this version has significant issues around battery drain and heating up.

I put it that these phones are defective and not meeting our expectations.

If Samsung do not fix these issues with the next seven days,  and I fear firmware updates won't be able to,  then I suggest we return our phones either for SD exchange or refund.

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
First Poster

Totally, it is a scam that EU users are using a crippled version of the same phone, paying the same or more money than the Snapdragon version. The battery life is terrible in Exynos.
Samsung should be apologizing and refunding customers for this scam.

Highlighted
Observer
Hi, would just like to know if anyone has had any feedback on this matter?
Highlighted

I've made dozens of reports back to Samsung via the Members app. All of them just recieve a stanard COVID-19 response. I don't expect them ever to respond now.

Their UK offices are empty but it would appear a pioneering technology company as Samsung cannot get their staff to work from home... either that or it's business as usual. To be honest, I can't tell!

Highlighted

£ 1400 for what? I can't say I got something for this money, I feel like I was cheated. Samsung took the money, but I didn't receive anything for this money, meaning the phone is not the one to say it. I lost 1400 but Samsung lost it you lose more. For me you lost me as a client and my money will have to go to another company, this will hurt you as well as it hurts me, a deceived client. I do not expect you to do something because you started with a lie to me is enough, I hope to read how many future clients I have. Thanks for nothing.

Highlighted
Explorer

Hi, 

I also have the Exynos version of the Ultra - can you see if your phone rattles when you shake it slightly? I feel eirther the volume buttons or the start button have not been fixed and it mine rattles, even with a tight fitting case which is the Spigen.

Thanks

Highlighted
The rattling is from the Super Ultra Amazing 100x Space Zoom - it has a movable part inside to focus.
Highlighted

Seriously? Why would they have a moving part inside? What if someone wants to take a video at night running - wouldn;t this rattling sound be picked up by the camera?

Sounds silly for Samsung to put this in the camera - i thought it was the buttons not being made properly.

Highlighted

Actually you are right.... It does rattle and it's coming from inside...what the f.....hahahaha

Highlighted

That's 'normal'. It's the cameras.

Top Liked Authors