Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 shipped then recalled?

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 01:22 PM)
Fra_T
First Poster
Options

Got a couple of despatch emails the other day, one for the phone, one for the upgrade pack to return my S10

Then a DPD delivery notification and text this morning to say my S20 would be delivered this afternoon

All seemed quicker than I expected

Got home, upgrade pack arrived

DPD delivery tracking says phone recalled and being returned to Samsung!

My Samsung account order says shipped as well

Someone pull the trigger too early on the delivery, or something else? 

0 Likes
53 REPLIES 53
Valenni
Explorer
Options

I had the same, DPD was out for delivery then recalled. People are starting to get their ultra preorders now but my S20 still shows was shipped from Feb. 

Anyone get their S20 delivery confirmation today?

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options

Nah, they told me mine would be redispatched tomorrow. Hopefully they are actually on top of it.

Student
Options
No but it's meant to be tomorrow then delivery Tuesday. If they mess it up...
0 Likes
Valenni
Explorer
Options

They told me this moring 2 to 5 days, but could not suply tracking. 🙄

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options
Why would it be 2 to 5 days when they literally had your phone ready to go a week ago? What a joke
0 Likes
Valenni
Explorer
Options

Yeah I mean, it was on a van for delivery on the 27th with a 1 hour delivery window between 3 - 4. Then it was cancelled. Whats the point? 

Now its in limbo. 

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options
Yeah not convinced mine will ship today or even god knows when as they probably messed it all up when the phone was returned to the warehouse.
0 Likes
Student
Options

Anyone had any notification yet? Still not had anything myself but i know people who have 😭

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options
No 😞
0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options

Hey guys, if your phone was dispatched and then cancelled and you still dont have a shipping number can you please reply to this thread to try to pressure some sort of response? https://twitter.com/Deadst4r/status/1237292007531458560

0 Likes