Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to claim pair of Wireless Galaxy Buds+? O2

(Topic created on: 03-08-2020 09:51 PM)
emmjl
Student
Options

I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20 Series 5G and so I am eligible to claim a free pair of galaxy buds, however I don't know how to do this.

I have a leaflet that came with my phone and it tells me to claim them through this app, however I cannot find the correct place to claim them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Go to solution
23 REPLIES 23
Solution
k9laura
Journeyman
Options
https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/o2summer/get-started

use this link worked for me they validated it within 24hrs. this is for o2 you have to wait 30 days to claim though
Rayjoh
Student
Options
have just claimed my buds after the waiting period of 30 days, would not accept my delivery slip so had to dig out proof of purchase from O2 and finally after 4 rejection emails I received one saying it was approved and they would notify me when they post them. I had to use the link from here to apply as I couldn't find it anywhere else. Thanks
0 Likes
Rayjoh
Student
Options
Thanks the link worked for me.
0 Likes
Wallywalton
First Poster
Options
I got in touch with 02 to find out if the promotion had finished I 0honed 02 explained what I got told and they sent me my buds the promotion ended the 31st july
0 Likes
Options
AntS
Options

Cheers guys! 😎:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

I've marked a couple of the posts sharing the promotion links as the 'solution', edited the thread title, and pinned it to the top of the board - which should help more people see. 

sunna
First Poster
Options
can I claim 28 days after purchase?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@sunna: The terms and conditions state that claims must be made 30-60 days from the purchase date. 

0 Likes
Hadhafhang
First Poster
Options
Cannot see the link please help!
0 Likes
emmjl
Student
Options
that worked!! thank you so much :smiling-face:
0 Likes