Support

Open search

Free wireless buds offer

Highlighted
First Poster

how to claim free ear buds offer for s20 plus offer is between 04/06/20 01/07/20 I can see the pre order offer but not this offer 

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

Hey @dan58,

I hope that you are enjoying your phone. We are unable to find any promotion that offers free Galaxy Buds for purchase made during these dates. Are you able to tell me when and where did you get the phone? 

Highlighted
the offer is from o2 and I have leaflet with phone from samsung with offer on
Highlighted

Thanks for confirming that. I have checked the O2 page and you should be able to claim this from here: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/o2buds

Highlighted

Hi,

Just got my leaflet of offer with new phone from o2 and the link you've provided is on the leaflet but doesn't take you to the correct promotion. It only lists the pre order offer, not current offer between 04/06/20-01/07/20

Please advise a correct link to claim buds. Thanks

Highlighted
@LegoTrooper: The link above does relate to the offer for purchases between 04/06/20 -01/07/20, as highlighted at the foot of the black banner at the top of the page. Can you try proceeding via the link below, to see if this makes a difference? If you're still having issues, please try claiming via the Samsung Members app on your new phone.

https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/o2buds/get-started

Highlighted

Thanks AndrewL that link you provided does indeed work. Cheers 👍

Highlighted

I was having the same problem, so was very grateful for this solution. Many thanks.

Highlighted

Yes AndrewL was very helpful.

Got my free buds a few days ago, turnaround on receiving them was very quick. 

Just getting used to them now. Worth looking on Google on how to get the best sound from them, lots of settings you can adjust. 

Highlighted

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, I just got the S20+ with Vodafone, I'm supposed to claim mine within 30 days of purchase, if you could help?

Thank you

Top Liked Authors