Support

Open search

Exynos 990

Highlighted
Explorer

Anyone noticed samsung has slowered down exynos to lower overheating issue?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Navigator
In the latest update?
Highlighted

Thats not true. Also this so called overheating doessent happen to everyone.

My s20 ultra stays cold , in camera little warm after 20min never hot.

Highlighted

I'd have to second this - my S20 Ultra stays cool. Maybe gets a bit warmer in the camera, when its been active a while, or in the odd game. It certainly doesn't get hot to the touch. Put it this way, I've had iPhone's which got significantly hotter to the touch.

Highlighted

Yes, the latest update that fix green tint, i played Csr2, PubG, Fornite, before the update, and after the update loading time has increased by 1 second(maybe more).

As daily usage(facebook, instagram, browser) you'll never feel the difference, only in gaming..

So the exynos was terrible, now is very terrible..
I think they lower the frequency, and my phone does not overheat anymore, but with performance decrease..

Highlighted

My phone also no overheat before the update, if i do normal usage(answer the phone, text, facebook WhatsApp, Camera..), but you played some game for 30-40mins?

Highlighted

Just did a benchmark test and results are the same. They diddent make it slower

Highlighted

I don t know what to think about these tests, maybe the numbers are written in app. in function of the phone you're using. 

We livin in a world that scams are in trending.

Only you can test your phone for real, you can compare to another s20 who hasn't installed the latest update and play the same game.

Highlighted

@Rtx1 Not true, latest update is slightly improved actually. Not much tho like 0.2% i do tests after each update

Top Liked Authors