Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 05:20 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
MacSteve
Journeyman
Options

TBH......I'm a little bit underwhelmed by the device bar the 120Hz mode which is a bit of a battery guzzler, but I'm not as bothered by the power drain as others, as the super fast charge more than offsets the need for this to be a major problem.

That said there are plenty of tricks and adjustments that can be made to get the guts of a good working day out of the device, but the charge option is always there in any case.

Just not as impressed as much as I could be coming from a S10+ with regard to build quality (feels unusually cheap compared to the ceramic S10), losing the headphone jack, very similar day to day performance etc.......the 120Hz mode does salvage it a fair bit though TBF, even if there's a resolution payoff. Remains to be seen if it was worth the trade in IMHO.

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

Anyone help or shed a bit of light am expecting to be getting my s20 ultra in next day or so but I've missed the claim period of the buds how do i go about claiming them know thanks

I pre ordered with Vodafone on 1st of march 

0 Likes
Tubnub
Journeyman
Options

im sure its til the end of may bud dont think you missed it

stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

Looked it up on google an yeah have till 31/05 thank f*ck really thought I missed it 

@Tubnub wrote:

im sure its til the end of may bud dont think you missed it

0 Likes
Janelouise1976
Apprentice
Options

hi im having the same problem and spoke to vodafone, i got told they are waiting on the manufacturer and that i should download DPD app as it will let me know when i asked why the delay i got informed that it was due to pandemic and high volume of orders then the line went dead. hope this helps

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

@Janelouise1976 wrote:

hi im having the same problem and spoke to vodafone, i got told they are waiting on the manufacturer and that i should download DPD app as it will let me know when i asked why the delay i got informed that it was due to pandemic and high volume of orders then the line went dead. hope this helps

I got told yesterday that they have stock an should expect a email an text from dpd with delivery date an tracking also on the Vodafone tracking page my order has changed from back order to order confirmed an pre ordered on 1st of march 

0 Likes
Janelouise1976
Apprentice
Options

i ordered on the 5th march and confirmed on the 7th of march and checked every day it said waiting stock from manufacturer but just checked again as thought it wouldnt hurt to check twice and its changed to: we have received your order and getting it ready you'll be able to see your estimate delivery date once its been dispatched 

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

Yeah they must be getting the late ish pre orders out know 

@Janelouise1976 wrote:

i ordered on the 5th march and confirmed on the 7th of march and checked every day it said waiting stock from manufacturer but just checked again as thought it wouldnt hurt to check twice and its changed to: we have received your order and getting it ready you'll be able to see your estimate delivery date once its been dispatched 

0 Likes
Socar34
First Poster
Options

Ordered my S20Ultra 128GB on 28th feb and the order got cancelled 25th march with no reason. I rang them and they said failed delviery to store for collection so they had to cancel the order. They said i had to creat a new order which now puts me right to the back of the que for back orders and they are saying i will be ineligible for the wireless earbuds now that my order is outside 08th march!

Screw you Vodafone!

0 Likes
ericd22b
First Poster
Options

Hi all finaly got the message from Vodaphone to say my Ultra is being despatched and should be with me tomorrow ordered on 7th of March told you should have it on 31st and all being well  its with me on  3rd of April so wasent to bad in the end 

0 Likes