Support

Open search

Delivery date???

Highlighted
Navigator

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Highlighted

Ordered the S20 plus on 6th March and received confirmation that it will be delivered on 10th March 😊

Highlighted

You need a parcel number I haven't got one either 

Highlighted

Guys dpd just emailed me! Finally 21:15pm my parcel will arrive by 10 am tommorow!

I ordered mine on 17th feb

Highlighted
What did you order and who did you order it from?
Highlighted

I recieved the same message from vodafone.i ordered my s20 ultra on the 18th February and was told I would have it on the 10th march.i was told today at the vodafone shop they are not getting any  until at least the 26 march.so much for pre ordering

Highlighted

I'm with three mobile and ordered the ultra 128gb version over the phone. I've only just got the email from dpd 10am tommorow 

Highlighted

@Keith59 wrote:

I recieved the same message from vodafone.i ordered my s20 ultra on the 18th February and was told I would have it on the 10th march.i was told today at the vodafone shop they are not getting any  until at least the 26 march.so much for pre ordering

I would seriously ask to speak to management ig you have the proof. I had the same issue with three but I coukd prove what was said and now it's coming tommorow. 

Highlighted

I chose to pick mine up from the shop.i was there today and he checked.no s20 ultras being delivered to them until another 2 weeks.gutted

Highlighted

there was posted earlier saying that they had a component shortage on the Ultras

Highlighted

I ordered 12 Feb, direct from Samsung and have the same status "SHIPPING REQUESTED". I contacted Samsung UK via Twitter and they said it is sheduled for delivery tomorrow - It was the Ultra I ordered too.

Top Liked Authors