Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 09:20 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Postleneo
First Poster
Options

Ordered the S20 plus on 6th March and received confirmation that it will be delivered on 10th March 😊

0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

You need a parcel number I haven't got one either 

0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

Guys dpd just emailed me! Finally 21:15pm my parcel will arrive by 10 am tommorow!

I ordered mine on 17th feb

0 Likes
Philg1986
Journeyman
Options
What did you order and who did you order it from?
0 Likes
Keith59
Explorer
Options

I recieved the same message from vodafone.i ordered my s20 ultra on the 18th February and was told I would have it on the 10th march.i was told today at the vodafone shop they are not getting any  until at least the 26 march.so much for pre ordering

0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

I'm with three mobile and ordered the ultra 128gb version over the phone. I've only just got the email from dpd 10am tommorow 

0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

@Keith59 wrote:

I recieved the same message from vodafone.i ordered my s20 ultra on the 18th February and was told I would have it on the 10th march.i was told today at the vodafone shop they are not getting any  until at least the 26 march.so much for pre ordering

I would seriously ask to speak to management ig you have the proof. I had the same issue with three but I coukd prove what was said and now it's coming tommorow. 

0 Likes
Keith59
Explorer
Options

I chose to pick mine up from the shop.i was there today and he checked.no s20 ultras being delivered to them until another 2 weeks.gutted

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

there was posted earlier saying that they had a component shortage on the Ultras

0 Likes
C0ckers
First Poster
Options

I ordered 12 Feb, direct from Samsung and have the same status "SHIPPING REQUESTED". I contacted Samsung UK via Twitter and they said it is sheduled for delivery tomorrow - It was the Ultra I ordered too.

0 Likes