Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 04:12 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
michaelp66
Apprentice
Options
Ordered Feb 14th, "Ships by 9th March" been showing "Preparing Dispatch" for three days ... I'm not twitching, honest
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
preorders on 14th feb for ultra wont ship till 30th - or so i was told - as i was in the same boat - eventually canx it as i couldn be bothered
0 Likes
John_Syla
Journeyman
Options

I just got off the phone with someone in Samsung, was put through to them after calling this number: 01 408 7171 (someone else on this thread was good enough to share already)

I was told again that due to a component shortage that I would receive my S20 Ultra by the 16th of April. Maybe some people can wait that long but thought I would share that with the people here.

John_Syla
Journeyman
Options

Probably my last update here, I got an email just now from Exertis which states the following:

"Ireland.Samsungsupport@exertis.com

Mon 09/03/2020 16:01

Hi,

We are just emailing you in relation to the order you placed through the Samsung e-Store. We have been advised by Samsung that due to a shortage of components from China your delivery is delayed and is now estimated to be delivered on the 2nd of April. If you are happy to wait until this date you do not need to take any further action. If you would prefer a refund you may call us on 0818302016… We are open 9-5pm and lines close 1-2 for lunch..

Kind Regards,

Samsung Support"

I was told different on the phone an hour ago (ships 16th of April)

0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

What was the original date given to you? 

0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options
i just got an email saying ill get mine the on the 14th. after being told the 10th twice and the 14th twice aswell.. samsung/exertis need to sort themselves out!
0 Likes
Sbol15
Pioneer
Options
Sorry to hear this. Can't believe the delays are that bad...
0 Likes
John_Syla
Journeyman
Options
When I ordered it? delivery was the 10th of March
via phone conversation with Samsung CC at 3pm today delivery was 16th of April.
via email update at 4pm today delivery was the 2nd of April

it's up in the air to me xD
0 Likes
MKA
Pioneer
Options

Original date given was "shipment by 9 March", which is what has happened.

My order was placed with Samsung direct, not any of the retailers.

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

Just in case some of the Irish store users are worrying they've not received shipping notice yet. Your order if ordered

early( I ordered the Ultra on the 11th) has more than likely shipped already. The reason you might have not gotten a

dispatch mail yet, is because there are many going out. So it might have not cleared the system yet.

My phone has been dispatched, but I've no notification yet. Exertis informed of this via phone.