Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 07:24 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Just got email from Samsung and DPD. Delivery tomorrow! Ordered on 12th
0 Likes
Ark7755
Journeyman
Options
I saw the problems a lot had with klarna..I'd be miffed as well..

However least it'll be with you soon. End of the day mate could be worse...some can't get their ultras etc until the end of march
0 Likes
plzt
Explorer
Options

This unpublished batching seems to be where the issue for many lies. Why allow me to pick delivery on the 9th if it would never be despatched for then, especially without any further update emails or notices

0 Likes
ATKM96
Student
Options

My main issue isn't the delay. These things happen and I understand that. However, beyond this thread and the generic responses from their social media teams there has been no real communication from Samsung to customers spending big money on their flagship phone. People like me who have taken mornings off work expecting to be waiting for a delivery which could've been avoided with better communication. It's an appalling way to treat customers. 

0 Likes
Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options

At least some of you guys here get updates regarding your order via DPD or the website you ordered it from. I found it that in Ireland, despite you buying the phone from the Samsung website,your order is handled by Exertis and you get no update whatsoever, unless you actually ring in. Once you ring in, you may get in contact with a staff member that has absolutely no clue what is going on and could just tell you (like in my case) that there's a shortage of some hardware and phones won't be delivered in the next 2-3 weeks. When I asked if this is a hardware shortage or something that has to do with the CoViD-19, she told me, "well it could be that as well". Second day I rang again and I was told my phone will arrive in the 10th of March. They give wrong details to customers and obviously they don't care enough to clarify the situation. I've ordered my phone on February 17th and I still have the same "processing" status shown by Exertis. 

Sbol15
Pioneer
Options

Nothing from DPD or Samsung overnight. Tried to speak with Samsung on 'Livechat' and got the 'Speak to sales support' answer - AKA palm you off to another area of support as they have no clue what's going on either. Not sure why I'm surprised, I've been on the upgrade programme since the S8 and its NEVER gone smoothly! 

0 Likes
MikeT30
Navigator
Options

The sales team is the only team who can answer your question. Customer Service have nothing to do with it. They can help you with standard questions or they are there to transfer you to the correct team. I would say each of you have to calm down a bit. Your life is not ending when you get it a or week later.

dersonik
First Poster
Options

I'm going to cancel my 2 preorders s20+ and s20. They fack all so I don't care too. 

0 Likes
Sbol15
Pioneer
Options
All calm here, cheers! Just need to know when my phone is being delivered so I can book it off work - simple!
Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options

@Sbol15 wrote:
All calm here, cheers! Just need to know when my phone is being delivered so I can book it off work - simple!

Yeah many people don't actually comprehend that some of us need to take time of work. They just assume we're desperate to get the device.